Thursday, October 2, 2008

 

Movie Line From Quot Tropic Thunder Quot Most

Show Me The Money Fromjerry Maguire

What can happen is not for any of the trade talk in the film Tropic Thunder become everyday expressions. When I was a teenager and my mother was tired of hearing me say my sister and I say: Frankly my dear, I do not t give a damn from Gone With the Wind. L use of film quotes People has long been part of our everyday conversation. When I recently returned home from holiday, the first words of my mouth were There no place like home from The Wizard of Oz. And who hasn t at least wanted to say, Go ahead, make my day from Sudden Impact to get someone on your nerves. In a basket bingo last month, a lucky ticket holder was shouting, Show Me The Money FromJerry Maguire. All these are harmless, with the meaning intended by the company.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]